Absent? Reviewing for a Test? Missed Assignment? Explore More? Click here to access past classes...

Friday, March 15, 2013

Speak.

Topic: Great Depression Teens

PRESENTATION
Goal: Travel from the 1930s to inform others about "your" experiences during the Great Depression.

Audience: present day teenagers

Audience Attitude: understanding and impressed

PREPARATION & ORGANIZATION
I. Introduction
  1. Attention Grabber? ex. wait, zero, audio or visual cue
  2. Name + Topic: Speak to you about...our experiences during the Great Depression
II) Body – main idea:evidence:visual
  1. Background Stories
    1. Prosperity
    2. Explain Cause of Great Depression
    3. Describe Effects of Great Depression
      1. Visual: None
  2. New Deal Agency
    1. Name of Agency
    2. General Problem of Great Depression 
    3. General Solution
      1. Visual: None
  3. Your Job
    1. Specific Problem
    2. Specific Solution
    3. Describe Product
      1. Visual: Your Product/Picture/Video/Performance
III) Conclusion
  1. Restate your GOAL: I traveled from the 1930s to inform you about "my" experiences during the Great Depression.
  2. Specific Action: Thank you and I hope you now understand my experiences.

No comments:

Know the Facts