Absent? Reviewing for a Test? Missed Assignment? Explore More? Click here to access past classes...

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Atomic Bomb

HW: Flippin' Vocabulary - RATIONING, COLD WAR, NUCLEAR WARFARE, CONTAINMENT. Vocab Quiz 10 Friday. Play Quizlet on bottom of this webpage

Goal: After researching teacher selected sources, including primary source materials on arguments for and against US involvement in major American foreign conflicts, write an essay that argues your position on US involvement in foreign conflicts.


1. Should the US drop the atomic bomb on Japan to end the War?
  • 7 Comprehension Questions
  • Short Answer Response: YOUR Decision
    • Choose an option from list
    • Defend Decision Using 
      • Reading
      • Group Foreign Policy poster
     I believe that the US _should/should not_ drop the atomic bomb on Japan to end the war. I decided that _write your option_ is the best option for the US to take. I believe this because_REASON 1____.  I also think this because _REASON 2_. This foreign policy decision is mostly motivated by __REASON FROM POSTER__ I believe that the US _should/should not_ drop the atomic bomb on Japan to end the war.

2. Finish "Days that Shook the World"

No comments:

Know the Facts