Absent? Reviewing for a Test? Missed Assignment? Explore More? Click here to access past classes...

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Homework that is H.I.P?

HW: H.I.P HW: Read textbook pages 558-563 and Complete Part 1 ONLY. Due Monday, September 30.

Goal:  Recognize significance in historical events, groups or people. Describe the long-term effects of the Civil War.

1. "Show and Tell" Journal Entry
  • What would you bring in for show and tell? 
  • Describe your object in detail
  • Explain why it is important to you  
Significance: sig·nif·i·cance
Noun - The quality of being worthy of attention; importance.
CRITERIA TO JUDGE SIGNIFICANCE
  • First time or last time events
  • Impacts many people
  • Impacts many areas of human life
  • Effect lasts a long time
2. Significance Walk
  • Person, Event or Group
  • Significance Criteria
  • Defense with Specific Evidence

3. Your H.I.P Homework Explained...

No comments:

Know the Facts