Absent? Reviewing for a Test? Missed Assignment? Explore More? Click here to access past classes...

Thursday, December 12, 2013

WEEBUILTDIS (Augmented Reality) CITY

H.I.P HW #5 Read pages 620-624, Part 1 Only. Due Friday
Portfolio #3: Dec 6-13

History Chronicles: Growth of Cities (10)
Skills Lab: Cities Causes and Effects (20)
Vocab Quiz 4 (20)
Public Transportation Research (10)
HW: HIP #5 (10)
HW: Flippin 6 (10)
Motivator Dojo (20)

Portfolio #2:Nov 18-Dec 6: CLOSES FRIDAY
Design Challenge: Build Strong  (20)
Child Labor CRQ (10)
V.I.P: Big Business Entrepreneur (10)
Skills Lab: Child Labor (20)
History Chronicles: Triangle Tragedy (10)
H.I.P HW #4 (10)
Motivator Dojo (20)

Goal: Explain how industrialization had significant consequences including increasing urbanization, creating challenges that increased calls for reform.

1. Add to Portfolio 3
2. Weebuiltdis City - Virtually???

Problem Statement: 
A disorganized city is inefficient and cannot adapt to change.

Design Statement: 
Create an organized city plan that maximizes efficiency and is sustainable.


What is Augmented Reality?

TAKE A TOUR OF A WING

3.  Create the Overlays
  • City Plan: Finish Art Project
  • Transportation Advertisements: Create a Phoster

No comments:

Know the Facts