Absent? Reviewing for a Test? Missed Assignment? Explore More? Click here to access past classes...

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Global Competition for Space Infographic

HW: React to Portfolio 4: Closes on Friday, January 24. Work on Portfolio 5
Goal: Explain why and how the US became a world power in the late 19th century.
Portfolio #5: January 13-24
V.I.Event: Annexation of Hawaii (20)
Research Log: Global Space Competition(20)
V.I.Event: Spanish-American War (20)
Who Sunk the USS Maine? (10)
History Chronicles: US and the World (10)
Motivator Dojo (20)
Portfolio #4:Dec 16-1/10
History Chronicles: Battle at Kruger (20)
Progressive Reforms Notes (10)
V.I.T: Political Machine (10)
Vocab Quiz 5(20)
V.I.P: Immigration (10)
Flippin' 7 (10)
 Motivator Dojo (20)
2 hour delay
1. Total Portfolio 4
2. Bring Curiosity to the Classroom
FINAL PRODUCT: You are a member of a public interest group who must gain public and government support for the PGL mission to Mars. You must organize information into a simple and informative infographic. You must also create a commercial that informs the public of our progress toward our goal. Products that meet expectations will be posted to JPL INFOGRAPHICS and shared with the public on drop day.

Tool: Easel.ly

Process:
1.  Share and Decide on Data, Evidence from Research and Images
2. Plan Your Cool Design
3.  Create your Infographic

No comments:

Know the Facts