Absent? Reviewing for a Test? Missed Assignment? Explore More? Click here to access past classes...

Monday, April 7, 2014

America: The Story of US - America at War

HW: Hand in textbook and react to Portfolio 4
Goal: Explain that total warfare caused by Axis aggression 
  • threatened United States security
  • transformed the global community
  • led to a call for international efforts to protect human rights and prevent future wars.
1. What I know about the goal already/What I need to know about WWII

SOURCEAmerica: The Story of US, Episode 10, America at War (May, 2010)
This video documentary is a secondary source created by the History Channel. This source was created to educate citizens about key events and attitudes in American history.



2. Total Portfolio 4
History Lab: Racial Tensions (20)
Prohibition Argument (20)
V.I.E: Harlem Renaissance (10)
Controversy Essay (20)
HW (10)
Motivator (20)

No comments:

Know the Facts