Goal: Explain that total warfare caused by Axis aggression threatened United States security, transformed the global community and led to a call for international efforts to protect human rights and prevent future wars.
MP4 Portfolio 1: World War II 4/7-5/3
Research Log: Excellent Adventures to... (20)
Motivator (20)
Final ProductUsing green screen technology, create an eyewitness report from a significant event of World War II. Then, using augmented reality technology, enhance the current version of our social studies textbook.
- I like....
- I wonder....
- I have a suggestion...
2. Choose Project Role
- Director
- Likes to take action, try things, Sees the vision for the project
- Source Search: Images related to your topic
- Screen Writer
- Likes to Pay attention to detail —needs to know the who, what, when, where and why before acting.
- Source Search: Secondary interpretations of the event
- Actor
- Likes to know that feelings have been taken into consideration and that voices have been heard before acting.
- Source Search: Primary Sources from those that experienced the event
- Source Search
- Rotate questions, but focus on your Source Search
No comments:
Post a Comment