Absent? Reviewing for a Test? Missed Assignment? Explore More? Click here to access past classes...

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Release Your Inner Patriot - Design Process

HW: H.I.P (History in Progress)Due Today. Improve Portfolio 3 elements below
Goal: Understand the US entered World War I late, but made Americans evaluate their patriotism.


Portfolio 3: 2/10-2/26
History Chronicles: Patriotism (5)
History Lab: US Enters WWI (10)
Research Log: WWI Technology (10))
Compare/Contrast: 14 points (10)
See the Big Picture: WWI Homefront (5)
Release Your Inner Patriot Poster (30)
H.I.P HW (10)
Motivator (20)






Final Product
     Release Your Inner Patriot: The US has a problem – its 1917 and citizens are mixed on supporting the war. You are a graphic designer hired Woodrow Wilson’s Committee on Public Information (CPI) to create a poster about the US involvement in World War I. You are to persuade an apathetic public to be patriotic and take a specific action. Posters will be shared with general public for public reaction.


Design Process in Class
1. Research Message/Action/Persuasive Techniques
2. Peer Review
3. Implementation: Detailed Sketch
4. Peer Review
5. Create Poster

No comments:

Know the Facts